"My intention is to assist each individual in strengthening their connections with themselves at a soul level and to support them in creating a life path that is fulfilling on a personal level as well as one which brings their unique gifts into our interconnected world."
Ewa (pronounced Eva) Litauer is a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (CCHT) and Reiki Master Teacher.
Ewa brings a transpersonal approach to her therapy and teaching work. Compassionate, respectful, and caring, she puts her clients at ease, supporting them in exploring all aspects of their deep selves and helping them develop their own methods for healing and transformation.
She draws on various systems of energetic healing, spiritual and meditative practices blending them into a unique model of empowerment toward each individual's full potential.
Ewa offers workshops, classes, and her services to various medical and alternative health clinics in the Bay Area. In 2011, she assisted with a study with the University of California investigating the benefits of stretching and Restorative Yoga for the Metabolic Syndrome.
She is passionate about combining healing modalities to bring everyone to their most balanced and healthy selves.
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology
1993 Lesley College, Cambridge, MA
- M.Ed./B.A. in Pedagogy
1989 University of Cologne, Germany
- Relax & Renew – Restorative Yoga Teacher Training
2010 with Judith Hanson Lasater, San Francisco, CA
- Past-Life Therapy Training
2010 Hypnosis Clearing House, Lafayette, CA
- Medical Hypnotherapy Certified Practitioner Advanced Certification Training
2008 Center for Hypnotherapy Certification, Oakland, CA
- Master Hypnotherapy Training Advanced Class
with Gil Boyne, 2007 Hypnotherapy Training Institute (HTI), Corte Madera, CA
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (CCHT) Advanced Certification Training
2003 Hypnosis Clearing House (HCH), Lafayette, CA
- Certified Hypnotherapist (CHT) Certification Training Program
2001 Hypnosis Clearing House (HCH), Lafayette, CA
- Reiki Master Teacher Certification
2005 Hypnosis Clearing House (HCH), Lafayette, CA
- Psy.D. Student Doctoral Studies in Clinical Psychology
1994-1997 California Institute of Integral Studies (CIIS), San Francisco, CA
- Healing from Trauma
- Stress and Anxiety Relief
- Life Transitions
- Chronic Health Conditions
- Relationships and Sexual Concerns
- Spiritual Concerns and Dream Work
- Working with Activists and Artists
- Hypnosis and Reiki with Children and Teens
- Overcoming Habits (i.e. procrastination)
- Professional Board of Hypnotherapy
- International Hypnosis Federation
- The National Board of Professional and Ethical Standards